National Cycle VStream® Low Replacement Screen
COMFORT - OPTICS - STRENGTH
This model of National Cycle's widely acclaimed VStream® Windscreen will fit 2013 and earlier FLHT and FLHX Harley-Davidson® models.
The patented "V" shape and advanced dimensional contours push the wind vortex away from the rider's head, resulting in a peaceful, quiet riding environment. The passenger's comfort is improved as well and stereo users will notice it's not necessary to turn up the volume as much!
Lexan® polycarbonate is used for outstanding optics and impact strength 23X better than acrylic. Then we add our exclusive Quantum® hardcoat for scratch resistance 10X better than FMR coating and 30X better than acrylic replacement screens. This is one tough windscreen!
Reduced wind noise... less turbulence... superior strength... perfect style. The VStream revolution is here!
Shield will fit with Harley-Davidson Road Tech™ 660 GPS unit and most fairing pouches.
- The VStream gets its name from the unique shape and dimensional contours designed and engineered into the windscreen
- The patented V profile helps push the turbulent wind out and away from the side of the riders head, producing a quieter and more comfortable riding experience
- This improvement also reduces wind noise and buffeting for the passenger
- All VStream Windscreens are manufactured in the USA from thick, durable hardcoated polycarbonate and are covered by National Cycles exclusive 3-Year Warranty against breakage
- Color: Light Gray, 26% Tint
- Height: 10.75" (27.3cm)
- Width: 17.63" (44.8cm)
Measured vertically from the bottom center mount hole to the top of the screen, and horizontally across the back at the widest point.
Manufacturer Part Number: N20406