National Cycle VStream® Low Replacement Screen
COMFORT - OPTICS - STRENGTH
The Cross Country from Victory is a beautiful bike and your choice of one of three VStream® windscreens we offer will take it to another level.
The VStream's cutting-edge, aeroacoustic contour features a wider profile at the top of the windscreen, which pushes turbulent, noisy airflow out and away from the sides of the rider’s helmet. This extra width creates a quiet pocket of air with significantly reduced helmet buffeting for a calmer and quieter ride compared to the stock screen. The passenger will notice an improvement in comfort as well!
Reduced wind noise... less turbulence... superior strength... perfect style. The VStream revolution is here!
- The VStream gets its name from the unique shape and dimensional contours designed and engineered into the windscreen
- The patented V profile helps push the turbulent wind out and away from the side of the riders head, producing a quieter and more comfortable riding experience
- This improvement also reduces wind noise and buffeting for the passenger
- All VStream Windscreens are manufactured in the USA from thick, durable hardcoated polycarbonate and are covered by National Cycles exclusive 3-Year Warranty against breakage
- Color: Dark Gray, 95% Tint
- Height: 08.25" (21.0cm)
- Width: 25.75" (64.4cm)
Measured vertically from the bottom center edge to the top of the screen, and horizontally across the back at the widest point.
Manufacturer Part Number: N20702