- Manufacturer: PowerMadd
PowerMadd Pivot Style Riser Block 6in.
- Customize handlebar height by replacing OEM riser to raise or lower handlebars
- Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum for maximum strength
- Directly replace OEM Pivot Style Risers that come on Arctic Cat, Polaris and Ski-Doo snowmobiles
- Utilizes existing OEM bolts and clamps
- NOTE - Snowmobiles not currently equipped with Pivot Style Riser Blocks need to use a Powermadd Pivot Adapter Kit
- For use with 7/8in. Handlebars
- New Polaris narrow riser blocks fits some IQ and RMK models with 3in. pivot style post
- Allow the handlebars and rider to move forward, optimizing the center of gravity and improving the handling and control (like the Ski-Doo MXZ-REV chassis concept)
- Utilize existing OEM bolts and clamps
- Does not fit edge escapes or IQ/Fusion Pivot Style Steering Posts, refer to the Polaris narrow risers.
- All 88-12 (except models w/ narrow style riser and models listed below) (flat-top post requires Pivot Adapter Kit)
Manufacturer Part Number: 45531