- Manufacturer: Revit
Revit Gibson Jacket - FJL084
The Gibson adds some ruggedness to your ride - in terms of looks, that is. Sporting four front pockets and the robust unhidden zippers, the Gibson means business. The characteristic pull-up cowhide leather creates a nicely worn-in effect over time, meaning the jacket will break in and age according to the use you put it through.
REV'IT! has incorporated its extremely thin SEESMART™ CE-level 1 protectors, though REV'IT!'s designers still maintained a clean and tailored silhouette. The Gibson is prepared for REV'IT!'s SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector, and you can attach the jacket to your jeans with the short connection zipper using REV'IT!'s Safeway belt. Because the Gibson is bound to become your favorite jacket, we included a detachable thermal liner allowing you to ride in style even when temperatures aren't ideal.
- V-flap at cuff
- Jeans loop
- Short connection zipper
- Adjustability: adjustment tabs
- Fit: regular, city fit
- Pockets: document pocket, inner pockets, slit pockets
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 limb protection
- Prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert Type RV(sold separately)
- Safety stitching
- Outer Shell: pull up cowhide
- Insulation: detachable thermal liner