- Manufacturer: Roland Sands Design
Roland Sands Clash Leather Jacket
Classic 1959 styling, the Clash is the perfect blend of a detailed rocker style leather jacket with premium materials and motorcycle functionality. Inspired by the vintage “perfecto” jacket of the 1950’s the Clash by RSD features a ton of unique features that make this jacket an instant classic. Constructed of a specially developed and exclusive Airborne leather that feels and smells as good as it looks, each Clash is unique. Versatile and stylish both on and off the bike. The asymmetrical designed front zipper keeps that rocker look front and center while the quilted stitched accents and the infamous coffin stitched elbow round out the design. Don’t let the looks of the Clash fool you; underneath that rocker styling is a true performance riding jacket.
- Hand finished, washed and oiled/waxed top grain cowhide (+/- 1.1mm thickness)
- Performance riding fit, with rotated, pre-curved sleeves, dropped back length and relaxed collar opening
- Quilted accents, shoulders, lower back
- Reinforced riveted elbows
- Perforated leather interior trims
- Sleeve zip pocket, side zipper waist adjust
- Zip close cuffs
- Satin poly lining with custom RSD repeat “numbers” heat emboss
- Soft lined electronics security pocket
- Stretch mesh cargo stuff pockets
- Zip close interior chest pocket
- Armor ready shoulder, elbow and back protector pockets (sold separately)
- The Clash has an aggressive sport style fit but wears true to size
- Tailored torso with precurved sleeves, conforms to riding position
Note:The RSD Clash Jacket uses RSD Elbow Armor in the elbows and RSD Shoulder Armor in the shoulders.
Note: Color of jacket will lighten over time due to exposure to UV light.