- Manufacturer: Yuasa
Yuasa Factory Activated Maintenance-Free Battery - YTZ12S
Cutaway with Features & BenefitsYuasa YTZ Series Battery Cutaway
Yuasa YTZ batteries use AGM (Absorbed Glass Matt) separators with superior grid and component design. They have an improved charge recovery capability from a deeply discharged condition. Other benefits also include a longer shelf life, an improved life cycle performance and resistance to extreme vibration.
Yuasa YTZ batteries come factory activated, meaning that they are charged, acid filled, sealed and activated during manufacture. Manufactured following a unique GS Yuasa production process, THE Yuasa YTZ High Performance range has all the features of a standard maintenance free YTX battery plus increased power and smaller size.
- Additional plates inside battery provide up to 30% more power (cranking amps) than the Yumicron battery.
- Maintenance Free - no need to add water, but periodic charging required when not in use
- AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) separators with superior grid and component designs
- Advanced lead-calcium technology hold its specific gravity more than 3 times longer than conventional lead antimony batteries
- Flush-mounted terminals with no spacers needed
- Improved charge recovery capability from a deeply discharged condition
- Features a higher capacity and longer life
- Spill-proof design and extreme vibration resistance
- 1 year manufacturers warranty
- Made in the USA
- BATTERY CHEMISTRY: Lead Acid
- BATTERY TYPE: Maintenance-Free
- C.C.A.: 210
- CAPACITY AH: 11
- COLOR: Black
- DIMENSIONS: 6" L x 3.4" W x 4.3" H
- HEIGHT: 4.3" (109.22mm)
- LENGTH: 6" (150mm)
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.: No
- MAXIMUM CHARGE RATE: 1.1
- PACKAGING: Each
- TERMINAL CONFIGURATION:
- Negative: Right Post
- Positive: Left Post
- VOLTAGE: 12V
- WEIGHT: 8.1 lb.
- WIDTH: 3.4" (86mm)
Manufacturer Part Number: YUAM7212A