- Manufacturer: Zero Gravity
Zero Gravity Double Bubble Windscreen
Adding style and aerodynamics, the Zero Gravity windscreen sets the standard for what a sportbike windscreen should be. First pioneered in the early 90's, the Double Bubble has been refined into windscreen perfection.
- All Zero Gravity windscreens offer superior optical quality, strength plus flexibility, exceptional fit and finish, plus race-proven performance
- Developed by Zero Gravity R&D in 1995 for Team ZG's race bikes, the Double Bubble is now seen on race tracks around the world
- Formed with a wedge-shaped bubble in the center of the windscreen, the Double Bubble was originally designed to provide superior aerodynamics for a rider tucked in behind the windscreen
- Adds a sleek, aerodynamic look to the exciting designs of today's new sport bikes