- Manufacturer: ZTechnik
ZTechnik VStream® Windshield for K1200GT/K1300GT
ZTechnik® revolutionizes windscreen performance. The advanced V-shape and dimensional contours of the VStream® windshields push the wake, typically referred to as the von Karman vortex, out and away more than 4 inches from the side of the rider's helmet. The rider then resides in a quiet and calm air pocket. This improvement is notable for the passenger as well. State-of-the-art Quantum™ coated polycarbonate gives VStream windshields outstanding clarity and strength characteristics unmatched by any windshield maker worldwide.This exclusive combination of Quantum and polycarbonate is 30X more resistant to abrasion than acrylic materials, has better UV life, chemical resistance, and optical definition, and has superior crack and impact resistance.The Z2453 is a taller and wider version of the popular Z2452. It's the perfect shield for taller riders or those who want even greater wind protection.
Covered by ZTechnik's 3-Year Warranty against breakage.
- 4.5mm Quantum™ Hardcoated Polycarbonate.
- Uses bike's existing mount points.
- Height: 26.75 in. (67.9cm)
- Width: 24.00 in. (61.0cm)
- Measured vertically from the bottom center edge to the top of the screen, and horizontally across the back at the widest point.
- Windscreen: VStream®
- Material: Lexan® Polycarbonate
- Material Finish: Quantum® Hardcoated
- Color: Clear
- Thickness: 4.5mm
- Secondary Material: None
- Secondary Material Finish: N/A
- Mount Type: Stock Mount Points
Manufacturer Part Number: Z2453