- Manufacturer: Accel
Accel Dual Super Coil Kit for Universal Applications - 0.7ohms - Black
- High-output coils
- ACCEL engineers designed these coils special low-resistance primary winding to match the operating characteristics of factory and aftermarket CDI systems
- Maximum performance with fast rise times
- Extra-heavy-duty 9 mm silicone wires included
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Using the wrong coil may damage your motorcycles electronic ignition module. To determine your ignition type, complete the following test:
- 1. Determine whether the type of coil you are replacing is a high tower coil. (These coils will NOT replace single tower coils.)
- 2. Using a volt meter or 12V test light, hook the positive lead to the positive post and the negative lead to the ground on one of the stock coils.
- 3. Turn the ignition on, but DO NOT engage the starter button.
- 4. If there are 12V at the coil, the motorcycle has an inductive type ignition. If there is no voltage at the coil, then the motorcycle has a CDI ignition because
- the power goes to the control box first.
- Ignition Type: CDI
- For 4-cylinder models
- Two coil kit
- Not for use with CDI ignitions or Twin Cam applications
Manufacturer Part Number: 140404K