- Manufacturer: Bel-Ray
Bel-Ray Scooter Semi-Synthetic 2T Engine Oil is formulated from high quality synthetic blend base stocks to provide clean burning performance and a high level of wear protection for all air-cooled or liquid-cooled scooter engines. Bel-Ray Scooter Semi-Synthetic 2T Engine Oil prevents ring sticking and spark plug fouling.
- For injector/autolube systems or premix in ratios recommended by the engine manufacturer, between 20:1 and 50:1
- Equally suitable for air-cooled or liquid-cooled engines
- For best performance and protection when operating over a wide temperature range under high rpm and high loads or at idling speeds
Features and Benefits:
- Superior anti-wear - Reduces cylinder and ring wear. Improves bearing life for longer engine service.
- Superior deposit control - Clean existing deposits. Reduces gum and varnish formation on pistons and ports. Keeps reed valves free of residue for improved throttle response over the entire power curve.
- Superior combustibility - Low ash for cleaner burning and no smoke. Eliminates spark plug fouling, pre-ignition and exhaust port plugging. Prevents carbon build-up in piston ring lands and grooves for better compression and low wear.
- High film strength - Superior film strength provides added engine protection. The high polarity makes it cling to metal surfaces to ease friction and piston scuffing for maximum power.
General Description: Bel-Ray Scooter Semi-Synthetic 2T Engine Oil gives the most cost-effective performance and protection with low ash Bel-Ray unique anti-wear and dispersant chemistry in a premium synthetic blend. It offers exceptional film strength for superior wear protection, improves ring seal for maximum compression and increases bearing life. Designed for today's high performance scooters, Bel-Ray Scooter Semi-Synthetic 2T Engine Oil eliminates smoke, and minimizes plug fouling and deposit build-up that can cause ring sticking, a major factor in engine failure and power loss.
API Service Category TC
JASO Performance Classification FD
ISO Performance Classification L-EGD
Product No. 99420