- Manufacturer: Renthal
Renthal 520 RR4 SRS Road Race Chain
A highly specialized lightweight 520 sealed ring chain developed exclusively for Superbike racing applications where a combination of lightweight and durability are a must. Utilizes Renthal's Self Regulating Seal (SRS) technology to increase service life. The specially developed Self Regulating Seal (SRS) ring is preloaded during assembly creating a spring effect. As the chain wears, conventional o-rings and x-rings loose their seal, however the SRS ring has the ability to unload itself during use keeping a tighter seal against the side plates. This offers increased longevity as the specially formulated grease remains trapped around the critical pin and bushing area longer while also keeping dirt, water and other contaminants out.
- SRS ring technology enhances chain flexibility and offers smoother operation than standard o-ring chains
- Chain features high alloy steel plates and pins, solid bushings and rollers, shot peened side plates for added strength and gold side plates
- Chain comes pre-stretched from the factory so less adjustment is needed during initial break in
- Every chain comes with a pair of latex gloves for mess free installation
- Available in lengths of 110, 120, and 130
- RR4 Road Race chain is only available in 520 pitch
- Average tensile strength 8204 lbs.
- Max Engine Size 900cc