- Manufacturer: DID
DID 530 VX PRO-Street X-Ring Chain
D.I.D has merged our Professional O-Ring V Series and our top selling Premium X-Ring® VM Series into "ONE" New Pro-Street X-Ring® VX Series. Created from the severe demands of today's top World Superbikes, D.I.D is proud to introduce this New high performance VX Series. In developing this new series, D.I.D focused on improving "Rigidity". Traditionally, "Tensile Strength" has been used to indicate the overall strength of a chain. But Tensile Strength is only a laboratory static measurement of a chain's "breaking point". Rigidity, on the other hand, is the ability of a chain to withstand forces that occur in a rider's real world experience. Increased rigidity means better power transfer from the engine to the ground and greater resistance to stretching under load. This translates into smooth handling and quicker response time. To maximize performance, D.I.D's race proven X-Ring® design delivers overall improved performance that meets the demands of today's high-performance machines. The VX Series is the ultimate in performance and durability, now available at a new low O-Ring Chain Price. VX Series Chains are available in 428VX, 520VX2, 525VX and 530VX sizes. D.I.D's New PRO-Street X-Ring® VX Series Chains are a perfect match for your dual sport, sport bike or sport touring bike.
- Greater rigidity (7% higher than previous VM)
- Higher rigidty creates smoother handling, reduced power loss and quicker response
- D.I.D X-Ring has half the friction compared to O-Ring chain
- Superior longer life than previous VM series
- Replaces the Professional O-Ring V Series and the Premium X-Ring VM Series
- Average tensile strength of 9220 lbs.
- MAX. 1000 C.C.
- Available in Gold and Black or Black (unplated steel)
- D.I.D. Chain Specifications available here
- **Note: Connecting links are NOT interchangeable between the new VX and the former V and VM.
- Pin Length: 23.3 mm
- Roller Diameter: 10.32 mm
- Plate Inner: 2.2 mm
- Thickness Outer: 2.2 mm
- Weight (100 Links): 1.94 kg
- Tensile Strength: 9220 lbs.
- Seal Type: X
- Wear Resistance (Index=Std. Chain=100): 3800
- Rivet Connecting Link: Included
- Clip Connecting Link: N/A
- Engine C.C. raing: 1000 C.C. (Street & Supersport)