- Manufacturer: Nolan
Bluetooth-Kit 3 offers the highest performances of all the products that make up the n-com® range.
Beautiful design, Bluetooth technology, perfect integration in the helmet, minimum aerodynamic impact, new ergonomic and user-friendly keyboard.
The new features ensure an increasingly pleasant ride and an even simpler management of the Bluetooth-Kit 3.
FM radio with RDS function (to stay tuned to the same radio station for the entire ride) with 6 pre-settings for your favourite radio stations.
Bike-to-bike communication between two Bluetooth-Kit 3 systems up to a distance of 500 metres (in open field, with no obstacles) and Pilot-passenger communication, via Bluetooth or via wire.
Audio configuration, FM radio and firmware update directly from PC by means of USB wire.
Note: In order to use the Bluetooth Kit3, your Nolan N-Com helmet must be equipped with Basic Kit2.
- Management from PC via USB wire (included). N-Com Wizard programme downloadable from the Download section. Adjustment of audio parameters, firmware update, FM radio stations pre-setting.
- FM radio integrated with RDS: Search for radio stations, 6 pre-settings
- Telephone via Bluetooth: answering, hanging up, voice commands, redialling the last number (for telephones that allow it), intercom/phone automatic management
- Automatic exclusion of intercom and of the connected audio source during a telephone conversation. Automatic reconnection at the end of the phone call
- "Conference Call" function: 3-way telephone call between Pilot, Passenger and caller
- "Pilot/Passenger" intercom via Bluetooth
- BIKE-TO-BIKE intercom via Bluetooth up to 500 metres (in open field, with no obstacles)
- Intercom via stereo cable (Intercom Wire not included)
- A2DP Mp3 Bluetooth player: Play, Pause, Stop, Skip directly from the helmet (AVRCP profile)
- Satellite navigator via Bluetooth: directions, MP3 music, mobile phone (for models that allow it)
- "GPS Conference" function: "Pilot/Passenger" intercom active while the GPS is giving instructions
- Certificates: Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, class 1
- Type-approvals: FCC, IC, CE, C-tick
- Bluetooth profiles: Headset, Handsfree, A2DP, AVRCP, Intercom
- Full duplex intercom
- High quality audio hi-fi stereo
- Perfectly integrated in the helmet
- Can be transferred from one Nolan N-Com helmet to another
- Noise-dampening microphone
- Input jack for audio sources
- Output jack for cable connection to a second helmet
- USB connection cable for PC management included in the packaging
- Weight: 120 grams (including the Basic Kit)
- Lithium battery, rechargeable and removable. Recharging time max. 3 hours
- Battery low indication with acoustic and visual signal, auto-off function
- Battery charger: 110/240v ? 50/60 Hz