- Manufacturer: RAM Mounts
RAM Fork Stem Mount with Universal Finger-Grip Phone/Radio Cradle
The RAM-B-176-UN4 is a Complete Kit. You may need to purchase other components to complete your setup4 Steps to Configure your Mount
The RAM-B-176-UN4U consists of a fork stem base, double socket arm, diamand adapter base and high strength universal Finger Grip™ holder. This one of the cleanest ways to mount small electronics on your motorcycle. Simply slide the assembly into the hole of the stem and tighten the machine screw to create a tight fit.The universal Finger Grip™ holder is designed to hold a large amount of cell phones and electronic devices. The holder comes with 3 sets of four flexible rubber coated fingers placed along sides to grip your device. The fingers open by squeezing the ends to open the small finger arms. The bottom of the holder includes a back plate that adds support to the device being held by the mount.
The base is designed to fit into the cylindrical bore wall of fork stems and will work with stems that measure from 12-28mm or .5" - 1.10" at the following intervals:
- BMW S1000RR (2009-13)
- BMW R1200ST (2005-2007)
- Can-Am Spyder RT-S SE5 (All Years)
- Ducati 1199 S Panigale (2011-13)
- Honda CBR250R (2011-13)
- Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade (2008-13)
- Honda CBR1100XX (1996-07)
- Honda CBR600F (1995-98)
- Honda CBR600F4 (1999-00)
- Honda CBR600F4i (2001-06)
- Honda CBR600RR (2003-06)
- Honda CBR900RR Fireblade (1996-03)
- Honda CBR929 (2000-01)
- Honda CBR954 (2002-03)
- Honda ST1300 Pan European (2003-08)
- Honda VFR750 (1994-97)
- Honda VFR800 (1998-13)
- Honda VFR800 Interceptor (1998-01)
- Honda VFR800 Interceptor VTEC (2002-06)
- Honda VFR1200F (2009-13)
- Honda VTR1000F Superhawk (1997-05)
- Kawasaki 1400GTR (2007-13)
- Kawasaki 636 (2003-06)
- Kawasaki 650R Ninja (2006-13)
- Kawasaki ZX10R (2004-10)
- Kawasaki ZX12R Ninja (2000-05)
- Kawasaki ZX14R (2006-11)
- Kawasaki ZX6R (1998-99)
- Kawasaki ZX6R (2000-02)
- Kawasaki ZX6R (2009-12)
- Kawasaki ZX6R 636 Ninja (2003-06)
- Kawasaki ZX6RR (2000-06)
- Kawasaki ZX9R Ninja (1994-03)
- Kawasaki ZZR1200 (2002-11)
- Kawasaki ZZR1400 Ninja (2006-11)
- Kawasaki ZZR600 (2005-07)
- Suzuki GSXR1000 (all years)
- Suzuki GSXR1100 (all years)
- Suzuki GSXR600 (1996-10)
- Suzuki GSXR750 (1996-10)
- Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R (1999-13)
- Suzuki SV650 (1999-02)
- Suzuki TL1000 (all years)
- Suzuki V-Strom DL1000 (2002-13)
- Triumph Daytona (2006-13)
- Triumph Daytona 675 (2006-13)
- Triumph Street Triple R (2007-13)
- Yamaha YZF-R1 (1996-02)
- Yamaha YZF-R6 (2003-13)
- Yamaha YZF-R6S (2006-07)
This mount is designed to hold the following devices:
- Cell Phones (check measurements below for dimensions)
- 2-Way Radios
- GPS Devices
- Works with OtterBox (Defender, Commuter, Impact) Cases, Phones with Bumper, Twisted Metal Case and More Perfect rugged solution for the Blackberry, HTC Evo, Droid X, iPhone, and More Use on your Motorcycle, ATV, UTV, Car, Boat and More
- Minimum with Top and Bottom Plates: 5.25"
- Maximum with Top and Bottom Plates: 6.0"
- The top and bottom plates can be removed for larger devices.
Spine Plate Dimensions:
- 3" Width x 3" Height
Using Short Arm Side Clamps:
- Maximum Depth: 0.75"
- Minimum Width: 1.25"
- Maximum Width: 3.0"
Using Medium Arm Side Clamps:
- Maximum Depth: 1.25"
- Minimum Width: 1.5"
- Maximum Width: 3.5"
Using Long Arm Side Clamps:
- Maximum Depth: 1.6"
- Minimum Width: 2.25"
- Maximum Width: 3.5"
Material:High Strength Composite & Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminum
1" Rubber Ball "B" Size
Certain motorcycles require adding electrical tape to the area of the plug that has the largest diameter until it fits snugly in the stem.
Additional Resources:RAM Fork Stem Installation Instructions
Manufacturer Part Number: RAM-B-176-UN4