- Manufacturer: Stop and Go
Did you know that prior to 1975 there was no such thing as a motorcycle tire repair kit? Sure you could buy a patch kit (most bikes were tube-type) and a hand pump separately. But the means to prevent being stranded was left up to the ingenuity of the rider.
Depending on the nature and extent of the damage, these plugs should provide a sufficient repair during your off-road excursions. However, for an even more effective repair (from the inside/out) without dismounting the tire, go to the TIRE PLUGGER page for complete details about this astounding tubeless tire repair tool.
Easy access to one spark plug is necessary!
Now works on late model BMWs, ST Model & Pan European Hondas (all years) and Harley- Davidsons (all years) with American made Adapters
ST Model & Pan European Honda Models (all years) requires the purchase of the Item No. ST001 separately.
This Deluxe kit contains a set of 6 feather edge patches (3 sizes) for patching tubes. It also contains (5) on the wheel rubber insertion strips and (3) patch/plugs which are inserted from the inside. These materials make it possible to fix tube and tubeless tires on the road. Along with all the proper hand tools to make this happen smoothly, you get the Engine-Air Pump and adapters (see Inflation Devices) for an unlimited supply of clean outside air to inflate your tire. A waterless hand cleaner and full instructions make it possible for you do an effective repair and prevent being stranded in most situations.
- (3) 1 1/4" Round Vulcanizing Patches
- (2) 2" Round Vulcanizing Patches
- (1) 1 3/4" x 3" Oblong Vulcanizing Patch
- Reamer/Rasp Tool
- Split-Eye Needle Insertion Tool
- (5) 4 1/2" "On the Wheel" Rubber Insertion Strips
- (3) Inside/Out Patch/Plugs Combo 1 3/4"
- Round Patch Head with a 1/4" stem
- (2) 9 1/2" Steel Tire Levers
- Engine-Air Tire Pump 60" Hose
- Engine-Air Fresh Air Valve and 18mm, 14mm, 12mm, and 10mm Adapters (Fits most motorcycles)
- Buffer/Stitcher Tool
- Tube of Rubber Cement (1/2 fluid oz.)
- Valve Cap with Core Remover
- Waterless Hand Cleaner & Towel
- Laminated Instructions
- Heavy Duty Vinyl Zippered Pouch (9.5" x 4" x1.5")
- Weighs: 2 lbs.