Sidi Discovery Rain Boots
Sidi, continuously researching new technological solutions to enhance rider safety, is proud to present the Discovery Rain boot. With Sidis great style, feel, support and quality there are no finer performance off road boots in the world.
- Non-Bootie Designs: Sidi boots do not incorporate inner booties into their design, and for good reason. Booties make the design larger and cumbersome; add to the boots thickness, which interferes with shifting, plus the inner booties retain body heat affecting the riders performance and comfort.
- Buckles: Sidis exclusive cam-lock buckle system is acknowledged as the finest system on the planet. It must be as most of Sidis competitors have attempted to copy various aspects of it. The cam-lock buckle system incorporates a strap memory retention system. Adjust the straps once and they will be at the same position for every ride after that! No more readjusting.
- Heat Shields: Each Sidi boot is equipped with an anti-heat undressed leather protection panel at the same height of most motorcycles exhaust heat shields.
- Replaceable Parts: Every bolt on component of each Sidi off road boot is available separately.
- Composite Insole: A cushioned liner is provided that can be removed if the rider desires a more roomy fit. Sidi does not use steel shanks riveted to its insole like most manufactures, details such as this enable Sidi boots to enjoy a multi year service life versus the competitors multi month lifespan as over time, a steel shank can deteriorate, rust and fracture exposing the rider to injury.
- Lining: Cambrelle is a lining that, due to its particular polyimide structure, guarantees a rapid drying rate after the boot gets wet or sweaty. This prevents the onset of mold forming which extends the boots lifespan dramatically. The Teflon treated mesh panels in the rear calf area of the boot allow humidity to escape while the boot is in use.