- Manufacturer: Bell Helmets
Bell Vortex Flying Tiger Helmet
The Bell Vortex is every bit the helmet you-d expect of the Star-s little brother. Developed in Bell-s state-of-the-art Santa Cruz, Calif. design center, the Vortex borrows heavily from the Star, using its Velocity Flow Ventilation™ with FlowAdjust™ for amazing ventilation and temperature control, as well as ClickRelease™the reigning world champ in shield ease-of-use. The lightweight polycarbonate shell is molded into a stable, wind cutting shape, and comfort is in no short supply with contoured cheek pads and a plush removable comfort liner. Finish it off with a noise reducing wind collar and integrated speaker pockets and you have a complete package at a killer price.
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system with FlowAdjust™ for maximum stability and temperature control with minimal noise and buffeting
- Lightweight composite polycarbonate alloy shell
- Contour cheek pads (by means of stacked foam, not hand cut)
- Removable and washable, antibacterial/antimicrobial interior comfort liner
- Padded Wind collar to drastically reduce wind/road noise
- Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers
- ClickRelease™trade; for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- NutraFog II™trade; superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and strap keeper
- Five-year warranty
- Certification: Snell M2015 and DOT (Depending on the manufacturing date, this helmet may come with a Snell 2010 sticker instead of a Snell 2015 sticker.)
Note: Helmet shown with optional tinted shield. Clear shield included.