Bridgestone Battlax T30 EVO Rear Tire
The sports touring radial which achieves the ultimate combination of fun, safety, and easy to ride. T30's light handling is retained, and straight-line stability and grip on wet surfaces, which is essential for touring tires, has been improved by optimizing the newly developed tread compound and pattern of the rear tire.
Click here to see an overview of Bridgestone's Battlax lineup.
Bridgenstone Battlax Lineup
- The T30 EVO is an updated version of the T30 sport touring radial
- Building on the response and stability of the T30, the EVO delivers more traction and control, especially on wet surfaces, by using new rubber compounds and re-engineered designs
- Tread grooves (rear) are modified to increase water channeling and to provide greater tread stiffness
- Contact area (rear) increases with lean angle, for increased grip when cornering
- Newly developed front and rear rubber compounds improve wet grip in a wider operating range
- T30 EVO also provides shorter wet braking distances
- "GT" Spec available in several sizes (front has modified tread pattern) to suit heavy-weight motorcycles
- Tubeless (TL)
- (W)-rated for speeds of 270 km/h (168 mph)