Scorpion EXO-R410 Solid Helmet
As if having perfected the art of providing excellent value to the streetbike rider, Scorpion's all new EXO-R410 only serves to confirm that fact. Clean lines from a tough polycarbonate shell are both stylish and functional with the latter aiding in aerodynamics and the channeling of air into its vents. On the inside, Scorpion has provided a moisture wicking liner with a quick release for emergency situations. And to finish it all, the quick changing EverClear® faceshield is fog free, highly adjustable and tight sealing. For any motorcyclist, the Scorpion EXO-R410 is not one to overlook.
- Advanced Polycarbonate Shell: Developed exclusively by Scorpion, our industry-leading polycarbonate shell is engineered to minimize weight and disperse impact
- EverClear® No Fog Faceshield: Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog free technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 100% UV protection
- KwikWick® 2 Liner: KwikWick® 2 anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather & warm in cool weather. Liner is easily removable and washable
- KwikFit™: Kwikfit™ cheek pads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- Ellip-Tec™ Ratchet System: Allows easy, secure, tool-less faceshield changes in seconds
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation: Six intake ports across the front of helmet force cool air in while ten exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out
- FaceShield Lock/Vent System: Securely locks shield in place or turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet
- Emergency Release System: Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel
- Meets or exceeds: Snell M2015/DOT (Depending on the manufacturing date, this helmet may come with a Snell 2010 sticker instead of a Snell 2015 sticker.)
Note:Sizes 3XL and 4XL are DOT only.