- Manufacturer: Scorpion
Scorpion EXO-T1200 Freeway Helmet
The all new EXO-T1200 is the first helmet model to join Scorpion's new T-Series, designed with premium features to meet the needs of hardcore or leisure touring riders. The profile is aerodynamic and aggressive, while advanced features like the TCT® composite shell, AirFit® liner inflation system, 3-Step SpeedView® drop down sun visor and VSV™ ventilation system enhance any type of riding experience.
- TCT® Composite Shell: Developed exclusively by ScorpionEXO®, the revolutionary TCT® (Thermodynamic Composite Technology) process consists of a proprietary 5 layer blend of interlaced and specially formulated fiberglass, Aramid and organic poly-resin fibers
- Advanced Dual-Density EPS: A multi-layer EPS provides efficient energy displacement in key areas including EPS lining throughout the entire chin bar
- VSV™ (Venturi Super Vent) Ventilation System: Scopion’s innovative VSV™ (Venturi Super Vent) System was specially designed and wind-tunnel tested to increase the venturi effect, a creation of negative air pressure. The two intake ports both serve a separate function, the first draws cool air into the helmet interior while the second draws cool air across the three exhaust ports. As the second intake port passes air through the graduated super vent air channel, it accelerates the flow of air over the three exhaust ports, thus increasing the venturi effect which will draw more warm air out of the helmet interior
- AirFit® Liner Inflation System: Inflatable cheek pad system for a superior, personalized fit
- Ellip-Tec® Ratchet System: Easy, secure, tool-less face shield changes in seconds. Pulls the shield back against the eye port gasket during closing to ensure a proper seal.
- 3-Step SpeedView® Retractable Sun-Visor: Adjustable to 3 positions, the retractable sun-visor incorporates Everclear® anti-fog technology on both sides
- EverClear® No Fog Face Shield: Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog free technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 100% UV protection
- Pinlock® 100% Max vision: Pinlock® 100% Max Vision ensures a 100% fog free vision. The anti-fog insert lens is placed in the ScorpionEXO® 2D flat race shield w/tear-off posts, providing maximum visibility (optional accessory)
- Face Shield Lock/Vent System: Securely locks shield in place or turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet
- KwikWick® III Anti-Microbial Liner: The third generation of Scorpion’s moisture-wicking lining material feels cool to the touch in warm weather and warm in cool weather while maintaining anti-microbial and hypo-allergenic properties
- Contour Cheek Pads: Three-dimensionally sculpted foam that contours the rider’s head shape for better comfort and fit
- KwikFit®: Kwikfit® cheek pads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- Emergency Release System: Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel.
- 3 Shell Sizes: Having 3 shell sizes helps to optimize weight, fit and comfort across the entire size range
- Titanium Double D-Ring: High strength titanium D-Ring system with industry leading durability
- Communication System Speaker Pockets
- 5 Year warranty
- Meets or exceeds: DOT-218 Approved