- Manufacturer: Vance and Hines
Not legal for street use - low megaphone design is for drag racing only, does not have a baffle or a baffle available for it, has insufficient ground clearence for street use and requires modification to the footpeg, brake pedal, and chassis.
Vance and Hines Pro Drag Pipes - 12002P
The economical standard Pro Pipe is aimed at the weekend bracket racer. Simple flange mounts and small diameter, equal length head pipes performa best with mild engine modifications.
- Flange Mounts Included
- Straight-through, Non-Baffled Muffler (not EPA approved)
- High-luster chrome finish
- Require chassis modification for fit
- Designed for the Race Track
Manufacturer Part Number: 12002P