HJC IS-Max II Solid Helmet
The HJC IS-Max II is a feature-rich modular helmet that features a drop down internal sun visor for cutting down glare and making your ride all that much more enjoyable. A moisture-wicking anti-bacterial liner pulls sweat towards the integrated ventilation channels and the chin bar raises with a single button that is easily operated with a gloved hand.
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell with Adjustable Polycarbonate Chinbar: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Single-Button One Handed Chin Bar/Face Shield Release
- Optically Superior Pinlock Face Shield HJ-17 (Item #: 17106): Provides 95% U.V. Protection. QuickSlide Tool-less Shield Replacement System.
- One-touch Integrated SunShield HJ-V5 (Item #: 17111): 3-stage adjustable SunShield with locking mechanism deploys quickly and easily
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out
- SuperCool Interior: Moisture-wicking anti-bacterial fabric. Removable and washable liner and cheek pads
- All sizes of cheek pads are interchangable in all helmet sizes
- Pinlock insert and smoke internal sun visor included
- Meets or Exceeds D.O.T. Standards