- Manufacturer: Klim
This is the ECE Rated helmet - It is not DOT Approved.
Snell M2010 Rated helmet also available.
Klim claims the F4 is the most ventilated dirt bike helmet available and with one look at all the vents, you start to see why they might say that. Front to back, the F4 is covered with large intake and exhaust vents made to pull air in and out regardless of your riding speed. Venting isn't the only highlight of the F4 though; Klim has also used a fiberglass, carbon fiber and Kevlar construction to keep the weight down and improve safety. Proven numerous times in hard enduro races, the Klim F4 doesn't mess about when it comes to dirt bike riding.
- Most advanced ventilation system in motorsports
- Air induction system supports air-craving intakes to deliver substantial air-flow and volume into ventilation system
- EPS air channels continuously introduce fresh air to inner pressure chamber network and transport heated air and excess moisture to exit ports
- Large, effective exit ports
- Moisture-wicking comfort liner and cheek pads integrates with ventilation system and enhances cooling via airflow perforations
- Non-intrusive eye port increases field of vision
- Premium construction and quality
- Zonal fiber select construction with aerospace fiberglass, carbon fiber and Kevlar® ensure a safer helmet
- Air-induction exterior ridges increase structural integrity of the helmet
- Patent D583, 102
- All-weather system and comfort features
- Included Windstopper® liner is small and pocketable, snaps onto foam comfort liner to provide windproof warmth while still maintaining incredible breathability and moisture removal
- Adjustable snap-in breath deflector included
- Comfort liner and cheek pads easily removable and washable
- Included with each helmet
- Deluxe, soft-lined, ballistic nylon carrying bag with external zippered side pockets and end mesh stash pocket
- Windstopper® cold-weather snap-in liner
- Breath deflector
- Removable cheek pads
- Removable comfort liner