- Manufacturer: Alpinestars
Alpinestars Supertech SM-10 Helmet
- 4 Individual Shell Sizes: XS/S, M, L, XL/2XL
- 4 different EPS densities in the helmet
- Light weight: 1,260 grams (2.7lbs) for size M, ECE version
- A-Head: Patented A-Head system allows easy adjustment of the angle that the helmet sits on your head. MIPS system is also included in the helmet
- Visor: Patented lightweight visor system developed to provide the right level of resistance to release when needed with impacts from any direction.
- Collarbone: The bottom side of the helmet is raised to clear the collarbone as much as possible for riders who choose not to wear a neck brace system. In addition, the bottom trim is soft on the collarbone area. To maintain the strength of the mouthpiece, a radial ridge has been incorporated which assures strength to the front of the helmet.
- Maximum Ventilation: The Interior air network channelling has extremely high ventilation values made possible by the airflow design and the location of all air intakes and outlets.