Michelin Pilot Road 2 Rear Tire
Click here to see the differences between the various Michelin Road Tires.
MICHELIN Road Tires Positioning Chart
MICHELIN Pilot Road 2 Cross-Section
Until now, you had to make a choice: the grip of a softer tire or the durability of a harder tire? But thanks to Michelin 2CT dual-compound technology, the new Pilot Road 2 tire offers both grip and durability in one tire. By integrating a soft rubber compound on the tread shoulders with a wear-resistant compound down the middle, Michelin gives you the best of both worlds. The Pilot Road 2 tire is like two tires in one.
- Best wet grip of any comparable sport touring tire*
- Longest mileage of any comparable sport touring tire*
- Rider confidence in challenging conditions
- 11 sizes covering 94% of all sport touring radial fitments
- The only dual-compound tire in the sport touring segment
- Innovative front and rear tread designs
- An extension of the Pilot Road line, not a replacement